Metal Free Non Woven Fabric Face Mask Gray Color With Large Exhalation Valve
1 . Descriptions
Whether you are DIY enthusiast or working in an industry that requires protection from allergens, airborne particles and toxins, this mask works as a protective barrier. It ensures that each breath you take is free of harmful contaminants. Our FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask has been designed to filter at least 99% of all non-oil-based particles. This mask allows you to safeguard yourself in a number of situations that expose you to particulates, including construction, home projects, and lab work.
2 . Features
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves wearer comfort
- Colour coded alphamesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
3 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4. Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
5 . Packing
The package of this cup mask with valve is 20pcs/box , 20box/carton and the size of the carton is 64.5*54*27cm
6 . Recommended applications include:
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
7 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
- When the respirator is not used,the sliding elastic bands allow to hang up the mask around the neck
8 . More pictures