During the epidemic of COVID-19, frequent and correct hand washing has been confirmed by experts to prevent SARS-Cov-2.In order to let more friends do a good job in preventing and stopping the spread of the virus, today we will talk about those things about hand washing.
When should I wash my hands?
1. After touching public goods or people in public places, such as handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, etc.;
2. Before wearing the mask and after removing the mask;
3. After contact with tears, nose and saliva;
4. Wash your hands after coughing and covering your hands, and experts recommend covering your mouth and nose with your elbows when coughing, so as to reduce pollution;
5. Before eating and after going to the toilet;
6. Take care of the patient, after handling the baby's feces.
How can I wash my hands clean?
How can you wash your hands clean? First, wet your hands under running water, take an appropriate amount of hand sanitizer or soap, and apply evenly to the entire palm, back of the hand, fingers and hand seams. The specific operations are as follows:
1. The palms are facing each other, the fingers are close together, and rub each other;
2. The palms of the hands of the back of the hand, rub each other along the finger joints and exchange;
3. The palms are facing each other, and your hands are crossed and rubbed together
4. Bend the fingers to make the knuckles rotate and rub in the other palm, and exchange;
5. Hold the thumb of the left hand with your right hand, rotate and rub, exchange.
6. Put the tips of 5 fingers together in the palm of the other hand, rotate and rub, and exchange;
7. Spiral scrubbing of the wrist and exchange.
Finally, just wash your hands under running clean water.
（figure ：Seven steps to wash your hands）
If some friends think it is troublesome to follow the steps to clean, wearing gloves is also a very good choice.Among the disposable PVC gloves, latex gloves and nitrile gloves, PVC is more suitable for daily use.For example, the disposable PVC gloves produced by KIEYYUEL, there are 100 pieces in a box, and the cheaper price can give you better protection.
Contact Person: Miss. Jasmine