|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Valve:||With Valve/without Valve||Name:||Dust Protection Mask|
cupped face mask,
dust face mask
1. Personal protective equipment designed to prevent or reduce dust in the air from entering the human respiratory organs to protect life;
2. Material: Anti-particulate mask is mainly made of two layers of non-woven fabric, with filter cloth (melt-blown cloth) in the middle.
3. Filtering principle: Filtering dust mainly depends on the middle filter cloth. Since the meltblown cloth has electrostatic characteristics, it can absorb the positive electrode particles. Since fine dust is adsorbed on the original filter, and the original filter is static and cannot be cleaned, the self-priming filter type anti-particulate respirator needs to be replaced regularly.
1. Multi-layered Protection.
Our products use multi-layer protection principles to further protect your health and safety.
2. Nose Bridge Design.
The design of the nose bridge inside the sponge can be adjusted to fit the face.
3. Hanging Ear Rope.
This product is designed with high elastic cotton hanging ear rope, which can be easily pulled without tension.
4. Using high-quality raw materials, 180-degree perfect fit, can effectively inhibit bacterial attack.
1. Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2. Hold the Mask via the ear Loops
3. ensure the mask cover the mouse and nose, then place the loops over your ears
4. Pinch the Metal strip or Stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge
1). Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
2). Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
3). To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Contact Person: sp06