FFP1 Active Carbon Face Mask Double Elastic Headband With 4 Plys Gray Color
1 . Product feature
1. Three layer protect: Non-woven outer layer +filtration paper layer+skin-friendly Non-woven Inner layer.breathable comfort, low respiratory resistance.
2. Plasticity nose bridge strip, Hide the sides of the fixed nose.more suitable for all face types.
3. High-elastic flat ear strap. Will not tighten the ears.
4. Inner layer:skin-friendly Non-woven .soft and comfortable Reduce the probability of skin allergies.
5. Physical ultrasonic welding.Encrypted welding point.Strong and durable.Fine workmanship.
2 . Descriptions
FFP1V Cup Mask --Filters solid and liquid aerosols. Single-use.Conical shape. Adjustable nosepiece. Soft nose pad.Double elastic headband.With 4-plys, PP spunbond outer layer,actived carbon fiber filtration middle layer,PP meltbrown high filteration layer, PP spunbond inner layer.
3 . WARNING
- Before using any equipment for respiratory protection, users should be trained with regards to their proper use.The respirators without activated carbons can only be used to protect the user against particles and non-volatile liquids; they do not protect against gases/vapours.
- The respirators equipped with activated carbons can be used to protect the user against particles and non-volatile liquids and also to block and relieve unpleasant odours (deriving from some exhalations) for concentrations lower than TLV (threshold limit value).Do not use these devices when the concentrations of the pollutant are not known or if concentrations are immediately dangerous to life or health.Do not use a respirator if you do not know exactly the type of toxic substances that may be present. In particular, never use the respirator in an explosive atmosphere or in the presence of explosive products.Do not alter, modify or repair the respirator.The mask adheres with more difficulty to the face of people with a beard or with a particular physiognomy. Adjust the mask to the face with extreme precision and attention to prevent unfiltered air passages from the mask.The mask in question does not provide oxygen and should therefore be used in an adequately ventilated environment. If the oxygen content in air is less than 19%, dizziness, breathing difficulties or light-headedness will be felt immediately. In the above case, go immediately to a more ventilated area to avoid more serious damage.
- Disposable respirators marked with "NR" should not be used for more than one shift use and should be discarded after 8 hours of continuous use at most.
- Reusable respirators are marked with "R" and can be used for more than one shift use.
- Anyway both disposable and reusable respirators should be discarded and replaced if they are damaged or if the breathing resistance becomes excessive.
4 . FAQ
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: All samples are provided freely, it will takes3-5 days to prepare the samples.
Q: How does your factory control the quality?
A: All manufacturing are absolutely base on the pre-production samples. Meanwhile, we have a complete after-sales system.
Q: Could you embossed printing the logo on the face mask?
A: Yes, we can embossed printing the logo on the surface of face mask, OEM production is ok.
5 . More pictures