Single Use Active Carbon Face Mask With Two Head Straps CE Approval
1 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven
Middle layer : FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 80%)
Middle layer :Active Carbon filter (MX-2008)
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
2 . Descriptions
FFP1V Dust Mask with two head-straps provides comfortable & secure seal,nose clip individually adjustable nose clip for excellent fit.
In compliance with the norm EN 149:2001+A1:2009 ,PPE III CATEGORY and Shell-shaped
1. With multi-layered nonpoisonous, non-allergic, non-stimulating materials.
2. Adjust the bandage strip and the built-in bandage foam cushion to adapt to various face-shapes with comfortable sealing. Special design and the breath is more comfortable.
3. Filters out bacteria and viruses filtration eficiency≥95%
4. With exhalation valve for breathing easier and reduce hot air build up.
3 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . How to use?
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
6 . More pictures