1. Latex gloves: being made of latex.
2. Nitrile gloves:being made of nitrile rubber.
3. PVC gloves: mainly being made of polyvinyl chloride.
1. Latex gloves: latex gloves have wear resistance and puncture resistance. They are resistant to acid and alkali, grease, fuel oil and a variety of solvents. They have a wide range of chemical resistance and good oil resistance. They have unique fingertip texture design, which greatly enhance the grip and effectively prevent slipping.
2. Nitrile gloves: Nitrile inspection gloves can be worn by both hands. They are made of 100% Nitrile latex and do not contain protein, which effectively avoids protein allergies. The main performance is puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance. Hemp-like surface treatment can avoid To prevent the device from slipping off during use. High tensile strength avoids tearing during wearing. After powder free treatment, it is easy to wear and effectively avoid skin allergy caused by powder.
1. Latex gloves: can be used as household, industrial, medical, beauty and other industries. It suitable for automobile manufacturing, battery manufacturing; glass fiber reinforced plastic industry, aircraft assembly; aerospace field; environmental cleaning and cleaning.
2. Nitrile gloves: mainly used in medical treatment, medicine, hygiene, beauty salons and food processing industries.
3. PVC gloves: suitable for clean rooms, hard disk manufacturing, precision optics, optical electronics, LCD/DVD liquid crystal manufacturing, biomedicine, precision instruments, PCB printing and other industries. It is widely used in labor protection and household hygiene in hygiene inspection, food industry, chemical industry, electronics industry, pharmaceutical industry, paint and coating industry, printing and dyeing industry, agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and other industries.
Whether it is latex gloves, nitrile gloves, or PVC gloves, they can be used with confidence. Each glove has a purpose that belongs to each glove. Do you know how to choose gloves?
Contact Person: Miss. Jasmine